I forgot to do this the day I arrived! Well here’s what I can remember thinking.
- No skyscrapers! This is so nice!
- Everything seems so laid back here.
- The train that took me across the island to my hotel has two cars. Two. And they’re old metro cars with wooden siding. Adorable!
- Seems the tracks were laid down some time ago. Lots of jostling. At one point, I realized I had been inadvertently doing belly dance chest moves and torso undulations as I fought to keep my head still.
- Little town, it’s a quiet village. Every day like the one before….Okay, wrong country but hurray! I’m in a tiny, peaceful town!
- The owner of this B&B is nice and friendly.
- Really nice carpet? Big gilded mirrors in the hallway? This place only costs 50 dollars a night? Wow.
- And I have a seaview room! Sweet!
- I love the sound of the ocean. And it’s gorgeous here. The water is a beautiful, dark aqua on a sunny morning. As in big, thick chunk of aquamarine aqua.
- I really love it here. I’m going to be so sad to leave
Tahitithe Isle of Wight. It’s a magical place.
…That was a reference to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., if you’re completely confused.